Saturday, July 16, 2005

'bout time I started blogging
Well after a long sabbatical and reading my pal Joe's blog I have decided to get back in to the swing of things, not that I ever swung in the first place.

I am recovering from a night of excessive alcohol consumption. So plans for a motorcycle trip to Granada have been canned, probably best, Maria says it will be too hot at this time of year. It's Domingo Rociero tomorrow, which marks the start of the Feria in my town. It is a bachanalic boozefest. The bars will have erected bars in the streets and the town squares will start filling up with people around lunchtime. By 6pm the whole town will be a seething mass of drunkards all looking for an available toilet and where their friends are and why their heads hurt so much. My head tells me to give it a miss but I'll probably be caught up by the spirit of the moment.

Must shave!

No comments: