Monday, December 24, 2007



So I've been away a little while and you need an update:


We got married on August 4th at Marylebone Registry Office.


Evelyn was born, somewhat traumatically for her parents on November 3rd at 12:33 am.


Life has changed quite a bit. Laura who normally needs 14 hours sleep (every 12 hours) is finding our new schedule somewhat tiring as am I. Evelyn is fine, happy, alert, gaining weight and developing some truly devastating defecatory ballistics.


I apologise for not updating this recently and I won't waste your time with excuses, but I would like to wish you a warm and happy Christmas from the three of us.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,

Congratulations on getting married and having a baby. That seems weird! Anyway, Happy Christmas to you all.

Don't know if you saw my comment futher down, could you ask Dave McSpirit to email or call me. I have not contacted him for eerrr, ummm 7 plus years? He can get my contact details off www.volvooceanrace.org and teh Race Team section.

Thanks
Mike
(from Portsmouth/Bermuda/Now Portsmouth again).

Anonymous said...

Welcome to parenthood. Aren't baby girls delicious?

Sympathies for the sleep thing, tis the very worst part in my opinion. This too shall pass.

Happy Holly Days!

xoxo
Karyn

Jase said...

Hi Mike, have forwarded your message to Dave, sorry I hadn't seen your previous message.



Hey Karyn, will send you some snaps, Merry Xmas!!!
much love,

j

Anonymous said...

awww....!!! congrats on ur little one. :) i had my little girl in august. anyway, i hope it's not too late to wish u a happy new year n may 2008 be more productive n your resolutions come true. :) *xoxoxo*

Jase said...

Thank you muchly Yvy, congrats to you too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jase
Congratulations on your marriage and birth. You guys look really well and baby is just beautiful. The sleepless nights do end I promise! You will be such a great dad - well done.

Lucy x