Monday, October 02, 2006

Laura was running a mop around the bathroom the other day. She moved the laundry bin and behind it was a little Gecko. He, a presumption as I am not able to determine Gecko genders, was so scared he dropped his little tail and scampered off to hide, leaving his now detached tail wiggling on the floor. A little while later, Laura caught him and released him in the living room. I could not get a rational explanation for his release in the living room rather than outside, but she has a thing about creatures, desiring to touch, hold and make friends with anything that isn't a spider. Personally I think that with the sole exception of cats, any creature inside the house should be hot, dead and covered in gravy.

Unless something somewhere warm turns up soon, I think that we may have to return to the UK, where I shall prostitute my brain for the filthy lucre in IT contracting. Which to be honest, money apart depresses me enormously.

No comments: