Saturday, February 23, 2008

No starter for me thank you.


I found this on the menu at the Corner Thai a hop, skip and a jump from Leidseplein. I think the translator must have opened his Thai-English dictionary at the section marked Synonyms.


Missing Laura and Evelyn. When Evelyn was just born she would curl up into a little ball on my chest and fall asleep. She's growing so quickly that I foolishly worry she'll be too big to do that when I see her next and I'll have missed out on all that early dadhood. We should all be back together in 3 weeks or so.


I have to change the photos of them I keep in my wallet, copies of their passport shots, they both look like they were taken at a police line up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And you wonder why I won't eat at any of the asian resturants you choose.

xo Laura